Terms & Conditions
T&C'S WHICH HAVE BEEN CHANGED DUE TO COVID-19 HAVE BEEN MARKED WITH A *
- Standard check in time is after 4pm on day of arrival. .*
- Check out time on day of departure is 10am *
- Cancellation Policy. No charge will be made if a booking is cancelled by 4pm 14 days before arrival date. Where cancellation is made less than 14 days before arrival we reserve the right to charge the full cost of your stay. If a refund is due please contact us on 01686 951497 providing details of where refund is to be deposited.
- Payment. Payment due by credit/debit card 14 days before arrival
- Pets - where pets are accepted this is on the understanding they are kept under strict control, and are not permitted on the furniture (beds, chairs etc). They should not be left in the property unsupervised. Please ensure your pet's flea treatment is up to date. We reserve the right to charge cleaning and repair costs if your dog damages the fixtures, furniture and soft furnishings with a minimum damage charge of £75 made payable before departure. Failure to comply or report damage may be charged automatically to customer card used at the time of booking.
- PCI Compliance Any card details given to Penygelli Apartments to secure a booking are managed under PCISS guidelines.
- Parking is available free of charge. However cars are left at the owner's/customer's own risk and Penygelli apartments does not accept responsibility for loss or damage
- Non-Availability of Accommodation: We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation in Newtown. If this was not possible, or was unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the booking. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Unable to Travel Due to COVID-19 - If you are unable to travel due to a 'local lockdown restriction* or 14 day quarantine required for any member of your party. We will try to rebook alternative dates for your stay. If this is not possible we are happy to discuss options with you but please note that if you are cancelling within the 14 days and we are unable to rebook the accommodation then the full cost of the booking may still be charged *
- Showing Symptoms - If you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst staying with us please return to your primary residence immediately informing us that you have developed symptoms. If you are too ill to travel then please be aware that you will be charged the full cost of your extended stay and any additional cost incurred. You must isolate in your room and do not leave under any circumstances. Inform us via phone 07756448840 to discuss. *
- Coming from a high risk area / where local lockdowns have been enforced. Please note that for the safety of everyone, we reserve the right to cancel a booking at anytime should the area you're travelling from be of high concern or come under local lockdown restrictions. We will always try to make arrangements to rebook your holiday at a late date.
- Damage & Loss: Guests are responsible for any losses from or damage caused to the rooms, furnishings, fittings and equipment in them by any act, omission, default or neglect and will pay on demand the amount required by the owners to make good or remedy any such damage or loss. If the room is unlettable due to the damage then additional loss of business charges may be applied.Failure to comply or report damage may be charged automatically to customer card used at the time of booking.
- Liability: We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited throughout the building. In the event that this condition is not complied with, we will terminate your booking immediately without any liability for refund or compensation. A cleaning free of £75 will be charged to any guest who violates the non smoking rule.
- Respect: You will be staying in our home and we reserve the right to judge acceptable behaviour, levels of noise or disruption by guests, and we will expect corrective action to be applied at our request. In the event of unacceptable behaviour, failure to comply with our requests or follow terms and conditions of your booking, or if threats of any kind are issued, we will terminate the booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation and you will remain liable for the full cost of your booking.
- Lost Property: We are happy to return items that have been left following departure. However, there will be a minimum charge of £5.00 to cover postage and packaging.
- Missing Items: We reserve the right to charge for missing items.